Last year was an exciting year because I lived in so many interesting places.
- 5 months: January-May in Tucson, AZ.
- 1 month: June (my vacation month). About a week each with friends in Seattle, San Francisco, Omaha, Boston, and Martha’s Vineyard.
- 3 months: July-September in Budapest, Hungary.
- 2 months: October-November: Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- 1 month: December. Visiting friends in San Diego, San Francisco, Boston, and Brattleboro, Vermont.
It was fun to live in so many places, including those where I don’t speak the language (Hungary and Thailand). After such an adventurous year, I felt the need to chill out and relax a bit by staying in the U.S. Continue reading “Building communities of friends as a digital nomad”